I received this little DHD D3 drone from Gearbest to make a review. From now on i will call it Reddie.
This is a very interesting tiny quadcopter, as it comes with a very small RC command that can be used as the house for the drone itself! So it’s extremely portable and you can put it everywhere to store it when not using.
And I loved another feature, it has a plastic frame on each side, so it’s unharmful, and seems to never broke! I’m not an expert pilot so the first times I used it I crashed everywhere, on the walls, on the ground, on my friends. The drone itself never broke, and it did not hurt anyone, as the propellers are protected.
I had a lot of fun to try it, both indoor and outdoor, the battery lasts about 4 minutes, but in 25-30 minutes it is again loaded and ready to fly. So you can enjoy your flight with fun, safety, and no worries, children will like it a lot. And the cost is very low, just 19$.
There are many functions:
– One Key Return and Headless Mode: make it easy to pilot and recall the drone
– Omnidirectional mesh frame: ensures the flight safety and improves the impact resistance
– Fail-safe function: makes the quadcopter slow and land in case of the loss of signal
– Specially designed three-blade propellers: increase the stability of the flight
– Spectacular 3D stunt: aerobatic flight of continuous 360-degree rotation in the air
– Bright LED lights: guarantee the excellent visibility for flying in the darkness
This is a video review where I show some flight made with this mini drone:
DHD D3 – Reddie features
Omnidirectional mesh frame: ensures the flight safety and improves the impact resistance. I hit almost everything was in the room and the garden, and often after the impact the drone continued flying as nothing happened!
Spectacular 3D stunt: aerobatic flight of continuous 360-degree rotation in the air
One Key Return and Headless Mode: make it easy to pilot and recall the drone
Speed switch: based on your flying skills you can chose the speed that suits you!
3 LEDS: this little drone has 3 LEDs, one white in front, red and green on the upper part, visible also from down.