Xiaomi is one of the leaders and most appreciated brands in many categories, cellphones, security cams, earphones, tablets, electronic bracelet and action cams.
In these days Everbuying is making great deals for a lot of Xiaomi products, with some prices that you won’t find over the web! For example the Xiaomi Yi is on discount for just 69$, a lot of Xiaomy smartphones like Redmi Note 2 for just 129$.
Let’s see the deals in details, starting from a FLASH SALE of 4 products:
- Xiaomi Mi Band 1S, the famous sport bluetooth bracelet for just 16.99$
- Xiaomi Mi smart thermometer, temperature and humidity sensor for 8.88$
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, 5.5″ phablet, 4G, 64bit octa-core CPU, 16GB ROM, Android 5.0 for 129.99$
- Xiaomi Mi4, 5″ smartphone, Snapdragon 801 Quad Core 2.5GHz Cameras Bluetooth 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 for 152.99$
In the NEW ARRIVALS category you can find Xiaomi Redmi 3, 5″ 4G smartphone, 64bit octa-core with 2GB ram, 16GB ROM and android 5 for 149$, Xiaomi Routers for 33$, Xiaomi Wifi Radio large capacitance for 26$ to extend your wifi, 4 port usb charger for 15$, Xiaomi Pistons earphones for just 7$. You can get new technology for low prices.
Also the top seller action cam Xiaomi Yi is in offer, for just 68$, the best price you will find in the web! Read our Xiaomi Yi review here. This is probably the best budget action cam, we are indeed talking about a real gem sold at a very low price. Xiaomi enters the world of budget action cams, after taking a good share in the smartphone world offering quality devices at low price. As we will see in this review, this action cam records 2k 30fps or 1080p 60fps videos, with a very good quality, reaching GoPro 3+ quality, doing better than GoPro Hero, SJ4000 and 4000+ and SJ5000 +, its most direct competitors.
Xiaomi is worlwide known for it’s cellphones, nice looking, powerful and cheap. Here’s some deal:
- XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro 5.5 inch Android 5.1 4G Phablet Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64bit Hexa Core Fingerprint ID 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 16.0MP Rear Camera – Gold / Silver / White
- XiaoMi Mi4 Android 4.4 4G Smartphone 5.0 inch Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core 2.5GHz 8MP + 13MP Cameras for 119$
- XIAOMI Mi4C 4G Smartphone 5.0 inch Android 5.1 Snapdragon 808 64bit Hexa Core 32GB ROM IPS Screen 13.0MP + 5.0MP GPS for 198$
- XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 Android 5.0 Lollipop 4G Phablet 5.5 inch MTK Helio X10 64bit Octa Core 32GB ROM 5MP + 13MP Cameras for 157$
- XIAOMI Redmi 2 Pro 4.7 inch Android 4.4 4G LTE Smartphone MSM8916 64bit Quad Core 1.2GHz HD OGS Screen 2GB RAM 16GB ROM for 119$
- XiaoMi Mi5 4G Smartphone 5.15 inch MIUI 7 Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core 2.15GHz 64GB ROM 3GB RAM FHD Screen 16.0MP Main Camera 3D Glass Body, brand new smartphone for 469$
But Xiaomi makes also great TABLETS, let’s see some of them:
- XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Intel Atom X5-Z8500 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz 7.9 inch IPS Retina Screen Windows 10 64GB ROM Cameras Type-C for 219$
- XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 7.9 inch Android 5.1 Intel Atom X5-Z8500 64bit Quad Core 2.2GHz Type-C Interface 2GB + 16GB Retina Screen for 172$
- XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Intel Atom X5-Z8500 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz 7.9 inch IPS Retina Screen Windows 10 64GB ROM Cameras Type-C for 225$
- Tablet accessories, protection glasses, keybords, covers, starting from 2$
MOBILE POWER BANKS:
Xiaomi External Power banks can rapidly charge your devices like cellphones, tablets, ipads, action cams wherever you are. With 10.000mAh you can charge 2 iphones, or 10 action cams, or 2 samsung S5.
Never have your devices out of batteries anymore with Xiaomi power banks!
Xiaomi also makes a lot of TECH ACCESSORIES, like earphones, bluetooth speakers,wristband, android tv box, sourveillance cameras, and many more.
Xiaomi Xiao Yi Night Vision Camera is a multi purpose ip camera. It can be used as a security cam or as a baby monitor. It has wifi, and can connect to your Wifi lan, so with a cell phone and the dedicated app you can see what’s happening in front of the camera via wifi.
Even when you’re outside, you can see what’s happening inside your home connecting to the Xiaomi Camera with just a phone or a tablet, and the Yi Home App. Put the camera into your children’s bedroom and control them playing or sleeping, put it into the living room to control if your grandma is ok, or to see if someone enters into your home when you are out.