Loads of deals in Gearbest shop online! Let’s see some of them.
- JXD 509W is a quadcopter drone with WIFI, Real-time video Transmission, 2.4GHz transmitter or APP Control, 720P CAM with 4CH transmission, 6 Axis Gyro for stable flights and Headless Mode. The altitude hold feature of this quadcopter makes flying FPV very easy as it automatically maintains a steady altitude without need of pilot input. The 509W is actually an advanced toy-grade quadcopter (for its price range) that can take some very impressive videos thanks to its highly stable flight performance. The JXD 509W features wifi control and video transmission and comes in two other variants — the 509G with 5.8GHz FPV and the 509V which is the basic and most affordable version that has a camera but does not feature any kind of FPV. Read our JXD 509w review. Just 51.89$
- Floureon F10, Mini RC Quadcopter UFO Headless Mode. This is a mini remote control quadcopter. It possesses the basic function of a quadcopter, very suitable for beginners. 6 axis gyro fly system ensures a more sensitive of gyro’s regulating, more stable and flexible flight. 2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability. With one key automatic return function, you can call back your quadcopter quickly and safely. Equipped with some professional actions like one key rollover, trimming and sideward flight, easy to operate. With attractive headless mode, completely solves pilot “loss of orientation” problems. You can control the speed as you want. Bright LED light, suitable and beauty for night flight. Fancy gift for children, friends and RC toy fans.
- XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro, 5.5 inch display, Android 5.1, 4G Phablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64bit Hexa Core CPU, Fingerprint ID, 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 16.0MP Rear Camera. Redmi Note 3 retains Helio X10, adds full metal body, fingerprint sensor and massive 4000mAh battery! 16MP/5MP cameras on Redmi Note 3 take gorgeous pictures. Redmi Note 3’s fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.3s. Body has a smooth sandblasted metal finish too. Redmi Note 3 has a massive 4000mAh battery but is only 8.65mm thick, weighs 164g – just 4g heavier than Redmi Note 2! – Just 179$
LeTV Leeco Le Max 2, 4G Phablet, 5.7 inch 2K Screen, Android 6.0, 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM, Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core 2.15GHz CPU, 21MP + 8MP Cameras, Type-C Fingerprint Sensor Bluetooth 4.2 VoLTE Type-C. Top class phone with top performances. 2k screen with a resolution of 2560×1440, 4GB ram and 32GB rom for multitasking and a lot of space for apps, videos and photos, top class CPU snapdragon 820 at 2.15gHz. 21.0MP camera with flash light and AF, can record 4k videos. 319.99$
- Elephone S3, Android 6.0, 4G Smartphone with 5.2 inch Bezel-less 2.5D Arc Incell FHD Screen, MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz CPU, 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 13MP Rear Camera Fingerprint Sensor. The new Elephone S3 is Pure Elegance thank to its unibody alluminum frame. S3 has a 5.2 inch screen completely bezel less, with a curve design. The drilling edge of side frame will give you the same holding feeling of the 4.7 inch iPhone 6. Elephone S3 features a 13MP with Sony IMX135 sensor. It has high sensivity and less noise even with low light. With beautiful-skin tech, S3 automaticlly adjusts light compensation intensity, thus enables you take better selfie, shinning your eyes, better refining your skin and showing your natural beauty. – Just 149.99$
Toys and hobbies
Many deals in this category:
- Hubsan H501S X4 is a brand new 5.8G FPV drone with brushless motors. It’s a quadcopter with a lot of advanced features, like a 1080p HD camera, GPS and sensors that allow the Automatic Return to Home, the Altitude Mode, the Follow Me mode. It can reach 300m and has a pretty good flight time of 18-20 minutes. It also have a 5.8G FPV Real-time Video Transmission, to watch live what the drone is seeing and recording directly on the RC. Read the Hubsan H501S X4 review. 253$
- Hubsan H109S X4 PRO is a quadcopter drone with 1080p HD camera with 1-axis gymbal and FPV real time trasmission of photos and videos. You can change the angle of FOV. It also has GPS, it means it can hold position and hover, making the flight more accurate and safer, and allowing the drone to go back to the position from where it took off when it loses control or the radio signal. It also features a 6-axis gyro for strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier control. It has one key take-off and landing, so even not expert pilots can enjoy the experience of flying a drone without worrying of taking-off and landing, events that can be critic for newbies. And also if the pilot lose the drone in the sky, or isn’t able to make it come back because he lost orientation, the drone will come back automatically with the automatic return function. It has a battery with large capacity that allows a long flight time of 25-40 minutes. Read the Hubsan H109S X4 PRO review.
- JXD 510G is a quadcopter drone with WIFI, Real-time video Transmission, 2.4GHz transmitter or APP Control, 720P CAM with 4CH transmission, 6 Axis Gyro for stable flights and Headless Mode. The altitude hold feature of this quadcopter makes flying FPV very easy as it automatically maintains a steady altitude without need of pilot input. The 510G is actually an advanced toy-grade quadcopter (for its price range) that can take some very impressive videos thanks to its highly stable flight performance. Camera: It features a 720p camera that can film videos at a resolution of 720p or shoot pictures. The most impressive feature of the 510G is its ability to take reasonably stable aerial videos. Being a sub-$100 toy quadcopter, the 510G’s video performance isn’t exactly in the same league as more expensive aerial photography drones such as the Phantom 3 but within that price range it is probably one of the best, if not the best. FPV: This drone comes with FPV transmission, that allows real time image transmission with wifi connection between the drone and your controller, that features a real time display.
- XK X251 is a budget quadcopter drone, very light with a weight of just 205g that can easily perform many 3D evolutions and can fly safely even in interiors. This is a new brushless model from the deluxe division of WLtoys. Both are racer and have Futaba based radio protocol. The X252 also includes a 5.8G FPV kit. X251 has brushless motors, it means they are more reliable and durable. It’s really fast and can reach 21m/s. It features a 6 axis gyro that allows strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier control. It has a 3K carbon fiber arm and landing gear, for better intensity and lighter weight. Can be mounted a 5.8GHz 720P HD miniature camera, video and real-time image transmission (optional). 4 Channel RC which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly. It is compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS communication protocol.