Flash sale vs Most voted
You can find the most selling products or the new arrivals, both at great prices.
- Apollo Lite is a brand new 4G smartphone with a 5.5″ FullHD Sharp display, the new Helio X20 CPU, a deca-core 64bit 2.3GHz CPU, and Mali T880 GPU for great performances, and features 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM, raw and clean Android 6.0, 16MP+5MP Samsung cameras, Fingerprint sensor, Metal unibody, 3180mAh battery, Pump Express 3 fast charge, Type-C connector, Corning Gorilla 2.5 arc glass. 199.99$
- Teclast X98 Plus II is a 2 in 1 Android 5.1 Tablet PC, 9.7 inch screen, Android 5.1 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz 2GB RAM 32GB ROM IPS Retina Screen HDMI Bluetooth 4.0 Cameras. Teclast X98 Plus II is equipped with a 9.7 inch retina display that supports for 2048 x 1536 pixels. Besides, it is powered by fifth-generation Intel Atom Z8300 graphics and eighth-generation Intel HD graphics, coupled with 2GB of RAM. Quad-core processor makes it easy to navigate home screens and apps. HDMI technology integrates your other devices, so you can easily switch from your Tablet PC to your smart TV or smartphone while working and playing. – 129.99$
- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 features a 0.42-inch OLED display, and can track basic movements, heart rate, sleeping time, has an accelerometer and is waterproof with IP67 certification. The screen, together with a anodized button, will display the time, step count and current heart activity. Because of this the new Band 2 is slightly more expensive than its predecessor, costing around 36$ (but we are giving you a coupon code, check below). It interfaces to the smartphone, gives you notifications and allows you to handle calls or reject them and obviously with notice by vibration. The battery has a capacity of 70mAh and allows to use the bracelet for 20 days before charging it, so you don’t need to worry about it every day.
- UMI Super is a brand new 4G Android 6.0 smartphone with a 5.5 inch screen made with a resistent 2.5D Arc Glass and Gorilla Glass 3, Helio P10 CPU with 64bit Octa Core 2.0GHz, 13.0MP Panasonic Rear Camera, 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM, Type-C port and OTG. It has many sensors, including Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint Scanner. Dual Sim/micro sd. It mounts the brand new Helio P1o CPU, a Mediatek Cortex-A53 Octa Core 2.0GHz processor also known as MT6755. From benchmark tests the Helio P10 can beat chipsets like Snapdragon 801 and Snapdragon 615. As GPU it mounts ARM Mali T860 MP2 at 700MHz with 2 cores for fast graphic performance. It uses Samsung eMMC 5.1 Flash memory for a huge 4GB Ram and 32GB Rom, a lot of space for your apps and photos, that you can expand with a microsd up to 256GB. This hardware allows fast and reliable performances even in multitasking.
RC Toys and drones
- JXD 509W is a quadcopter drone with WIFI, Real-time video Transmission, 2.4GHz transmitter or APP Control, 720P CAM with 4CH transmission, 6 Axis Gyro for stable flights and Headless Mode. The altitude hold feature of this quadcopter makes flying FPV very easy as it automatically maintains a steady altitude without need of pilot input. The 509W is actually an advanced toy-grade quadcopter (for its price range) that can take some very impressive videos thanks to its highly stable flight performance. The JXD 509W features wifi control and video transmission and comes in two other variants — the 509G with 5.8GHz FPV and the 509V which is the basic and most affordable version that has a camera but does not feature any kind of FPV. Read our JXD 509w review. Just 39.99$
- XK X251 is a budget quadcopter drone, very light with a weight of just 205g that can easily perform many 3D evolutions and can fly safely even in interiors. This is a new brushless model from the deluxe division of WLtoys. Both are racer and have Futaba based radio protocol. The X252 also includes a 5.8G FPV kit. X251 has brushless motors, it means they are more reliable and durable. It’s really fast and can reach 21m/s. It features a 6 axis gyro that allows strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier control. It has a 3K carbon fiber arm and landing gear, for better intensity and lighter weight. Can be mounted a 5.8GHz 720P HD miniature camera, video and real-time image transmission (optional). 4 Channel RC which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly. It is compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS communication protocol. 99.99$
- JJRC H8 Mini, Headless Mode 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter 6 Axis Gyro 3D Flip UFO One Key Return Aircraft – JJRC H8 Mini / CF Headless Mode / One Key Auto-return. Fancy 360 degree spinning flight: A new coming horizontal 360 degree rotary flying gives you a feeling of dancing in the sky. ( Note: When you turn on this spinning function under the headless mode, the headless mode will automatically shut down after 40 seconds. ) Equip headless mode (CF Mode): Open this mode, H8 Mini will automatically lock into the take-off direction no matter where it is. One key to return function: H8 Mini can find its way home easily. 3D eversion Function: It can finish the stunt tumbling fly in four directions. 2.4G DSSS controller: Let H8 Mini flies further without other controlling signal interference. 6 axis gyro: For more stable flight and stronger in the wind. LED light: Possible for flying in the dark. – Just 11.99$
- Ulefone Vienna 5.5 inch 4G Phablet Android 5.1 MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Touch ID HiFi Corning Gorilla Glass Screen. Display: 5.5 inch FHD 1920 x 1080 Corning Gorilla Glass Screen. CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz. System: Android 5.1. RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM. Camera: Back camera 13.0MP with flashlight and auto focus + front camera 5.0MP. Fingerprint recognition: By long pressing the fingerprint area, you could unlock the screen, enter into App and protect your privacy. Bluetooth: 4.0. GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS. 159.99$
- XiaoMi Mi5 64GB, 4G Smartphone. This is a TOP smartphone! MIUI 7 OS, 3GB RAM, 64GB Rom, Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core 2.15GHz CPU, Adreno 530 GPU, Fingerprint Sensor, 16.0MP + 4.0MP Cameras, Type-C Quick Charge 3.0, NFC, Front Fingerprint Sensor. Display: 5.15 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel, 428 PPI. CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core
GPU: Adreno 530. System: MIUI 7 (base on Android 6.0). RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM. Rear Camera: Sony IMX298 sensor, 16MP 4-axis OIS camera, with PDAF and DTI technology. Front Camera: 2µm-pixel 4MP camera. Front Fingerprint Sensor: . By pushing fingerprint sensor area, you can unlock your phone and enter into your app, safe and considerate design to protect your privacy and account security. Type-C: USB Type-C adopts thinner design with stronger power transmission and faster charging speed. Its advantage is the two-sides available design, which makes you use it as you please. Full feature NFC: In addition to swiping your phone to make payments, full-feature NFC makes life easy with bus or subway transactions and recharges. Sensor: Infrared sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer and Barometer. Bluetooth: 4.2. Features: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Quick Charge 3.0. SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. Dual Nano Cards
- XIAOMI Redmi Note 3, 5.5 inch display, Android 5.1, 4G Phablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64bit Hexa Core CPU, Fingerprint ID, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 16.0MP Rear Camera. Redmi Note 3 retains Helio X10, adds full metal body, fingerprint sensor and massive 4000mAh battery! 16MP/5MP cameras on Redmi Note 3 take gorgeous pictures. Redmi Note 3’s fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.3s. Body has a smooth sandblasted metal finish too. Redmi Note 3 has a massive 4000mAh battery but is only 8.65mm thick, weighs 164g – just 4g heavier than Redmi Note 2! – Just 148.99$
- LETV Leeco One X600, 32GB ROM, 4G Phablet, MTK helio X10 64bit, 3GB RAM, Android 5.0 Lollipop, display 5.5 inch, 2.0GHz Octa Core, FHD Screen, Cameras, Gyroscope. Camera: 5.0MP + 90° wide-angle camera, 13.0MP AF face beauty with true flash light camera. Bluetooth: 4.0. GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS. Features: Gyroscope,Infrared Remote Control, Electronic Compass. Sensor: Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity sensor. SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, MICRO SIM. – 137.99$
A lot of Pokemon gadgets, no need of description here 😀